Everything is totally calm here in College Station! (a little football and leadership humor for anyone who may have heard news about Texas A&M). I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely Thanksgiving Holiday. I wanted to thank everyone who attended our annual member meeting or who stopped by to say hi during ARNOVA’s conference in Orlando! I had a great time meeting with so many of you during our member meeting, discussing what is going on at your programs and chatting about the latest events with NACC.
I wanted to take this chance to thank several of our board members whose board service officially ended at our member meeting.
- John Casey, Baruch College CUNY
- David Springer, University of Texas Austin
- Alicia Schatteman, Northern Illinois University
- Renee Irvin, University of Oregon
Thank you for all you have done! I will miss seeing you each month.
The meeting also marked the end of Dr. Will Brown’s term as President of the board. I wanted to thank him for his hard work and dedication to NACC. While he will still be on the board as our Immediate Past-President (and he works down the hall from me, so he couldn’t escape NACC if he tried), I wanted to take this opportunity to thank him for his work and dedication.
Finally, I wanted to welcome our newest board members as the year begins! We are incredibly fortunate to welcome four new people to our board.
Our Board Officers for 2024
- Angela Logan, President, University of Notre Dame
- Heather Carpenter, President-Elect, Louisiana State University Shreveport
- Signe Bell, Vice President for Membership, University of Delaware
- Peter Weber, Vice President for Governance, Auburn University
- Robert Fischer, Treasurer, Case Western University
- Alex Skailes, Secretary, City University of London
- Will Brown, Past President, Texas A&M University
I hope you will all join me in thanking our outgoing board members and welcoming our newest members. You can always see our board of directors on our website.
Wishing you all the best!