NACC events bring together academics, scholars, practitioners, administrators, and students from around the world to discuss, learn, and share tactics and methods that support and build university-based educational programs focused on nonprofit and philanthropic studies. Topics for conversation include instruction, pedagogy, research, and substantive issues in education and administration.
Keep up-to-date on NACC happenings
Professional Development Webinars
NACC is proud to offer a series of professional development webinars for the community. These webinars are free to NACC members, and $25 to non-members. Watch Past Webinars: NACC Curricular Guidelines Revision | Research and [...]
- 2023 Biennial Conference | July 19-21, 2023
- NACC Circles
- Professional Development Webinars
- 2022 Annual Member Meeting: November 16, 2022 ARNOVA Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2021 Annual Member Meting: November 17, 2021, ARNOVA Conference in Atlanta Georgia
- 2021 Online Summer Summit, July 28, 2021
- 2020 Annual Member Meeting: November 11, 2020.
- The 2020 Online Summer Meeting was held Wednesday, July 22nd
- The 2019 NACC Annual Member Meeting was held at the ARNOVA Conference in San Diego, CA on November 20, 2019.
- The 2019 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held at the Cass Business School in London, England on July 16—July 18, 2019.
- The 2018 NACC Annual Member Meeting was held in advance of the ARNOVA Conference in Austin, TX on November 14, 2018.
- The 2017 NACC Annual Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Grand Rapids, MI on November 15, 2017.
- The 2017 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held in Indianapolis, IN on July 31—August 2, 2017.
- The 2016 NACC Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Washington, D.C. on November 16, 2016.
- The 2016 Accreditation Summit was held at Texas A&M on July 12-14, 2016.
- The 2015 NACC Conference was held in Chicago, Illinois.