Registration is now open for our online summer meeting!
Date and time: Wednesday, July 22nd, 12:30-2pm ET
- Very brief opening remarks
- Break-out discussions on topics such as:
- Enrollment trends and responses
- Remote Delivery Debriefing: What Have We Learned?
- Budget and Program Shifts: What’s Going on at Your University?
- The Nonprofit Academic Field: Systems-Level Strategies
- NACC Curricular Guidelines Revision: What’s Next
- COVID-19 Nonprofit Surveys: Distribution and Results
Happy hour with trivia game to follow!
You do not have to be a NACC member to join us, but in order to keep the group somewhat small, we ask that registration be limited to two people from each program/organization in attendance. These are not formal panels, per se – the breakout sessions will be discussions, to enable us to learn from our colleagues’ experiences.