NACC events bring together academics, scholars, practitioners, administrators, and students from around the world to discuss, learn, and share tactics and methods that support and build university-based educational programs focused on nonprofit and philanthropic studies. Topics for conversation include instruction, pedagogy, research, and substantive issues in education and administration.
Keep up-to-date on NACC happenings
- The 2019 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting will be held at the Cass Business School in London, England on July 16—July 18, 2019.
- The 2018 NACC Annual Member Meeting was held in advance of the ARNOVA Conference in Austin, TX on November 14, 2018.
- The 2017 NACC Annual Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Grand Rapids, MI on November 15, 2017.
- The 2017 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held in Indianapolis, IN on July 31—August 2, 2017.
- The 2016 NACC Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Washington, D.C. on November 16, 2016.
- The 2016 Accreditation Summit was held at Texas A&M on July 12-14, 2016.
- The 2015 NACC Conference was held in Chicago, Illinois.