NACC events bring together academics, scholars, practitioners, administrators, and students from around the world to discuss, learn, and share tactics and methods that support and build university-based educational programs focused on nonprofit and philanthropic studies. Topics for conversation include instruction, pedagogy, research, and substantive issues in education and administration.
Keep up-to-date on NACC happenings
Building the Global Nonprofit Education Community:
Diverse Perspectives Strengthening the Whole
The Cass Business School | City University of London
July 16—17, 2019
In the spirit for which NACC was founded, the 2019 Biennial Conference in London will focus on enhancing and strengthening the exciting growth that is occurring in our field.
In addition to the optics of holding a NACC event in a setting outside the U.S., demonstrating the NACC network as global and open to innovative ideas from all the nations and facets of civil society institutions, the event will produce quality discussions, exchange of knowledge and experience, and an edited book volume on the proceedings presenting the best thinking drawn from the convening themes. The edited volume will include issues related to transnational approaches to the field of nonprofit sector research and pedagogy.
Continue to 2019 Conference page »
- The 2019 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting will be held at the Cass Business School in London, England on July 16—July 18, 2019.
- The 2018 NACC Annual Member Meeting was held in advance of the ARNOVA Conference in Austin, TX on November 14, 2018.
- The 2017 NACC Annual Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Grand Rapids, MI on November 15, 2017.
- The 2017 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held in Indianapolis, IN on July 31—August 2, 2017.
- The 2016 NACC Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Washington, D.C. on November 16, 2016.
- The 2016 Accreditation Summit was held at Texas A&M on July 12-14, 2016.
- The 2015 NACC Conference was held in Chicago, Illinois.