NACC events bring together academics, scholars, practitioners, administrators, and students from around the world to discuss, learn, and share tactics and methods that support and build university-based educational programs focused on nonprofit and philanthropic studies. Topics for conversation include instruction, pedagogy, research, and substantive issues in education and administration.
Keep up-to-date on NACC happenings
The next NACC Member Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 in advance of the ARNOVA Conference in San Diego, California.
A detailed agenda and registration form is forthcoming.
To attend the Member Meeting, participants must complete the registration form. Complimentary lunch is provided and the meeting is free to attend.
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
11:30 am to 4:30 pm
Registration and lunch will be available at 11:30 am with the meeting to start promptly at 12:00 pm.
Please join us for a reception following the meeting.
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, California
To reserve your room, please visit the ARNOVA website here.
Executive Conference room 2AB located in the Marina Tower Lobby level
Join us for an on-site reception after the member meeting, further details to be announced.
NACC offers several sponsorship opportunities for the general meeting.
- Coffee Sponsors ($250)
- Lunch Sponsors ($500)
- Reception Sponsors ($750)
- The 2019 NACC Annual Member Meeting will be held at the ARNOVA Conference in San Diego, CA on November 20, 2019.
- The 2019 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held at the Cass Business School in London, England on July 16—July 18, 2019.
- The 2018 NACC Annual Member Meeting was held in advance of the ARNOVA Conference in Austin, TX on November 14, 2018.
- The 2017 NACC Annual Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Grand Rapids, MI on November 15, 2017.
- The 2017 NACC Biennial Conference and Member Meeting was held in Indianapolis, IN on July 31—August 2, 2017.
- The 2016 NACC Member Meeting at ARNOVA was held in Washington, D.C. on November 16, 2016.
- The 2016 Accreditation Summit was held at Texas A&M on July 12-14, 2016.
- The 2015 NACC Conference was held in Chicago, Illinois.