NACC Accreditation Process
NACC Accreditation fosters third sector academic programs worldwide, including nonprofit and nongovernmental studies and management, social entrepreneurship, social-purpose organizations leadership, and philanthropy studies and management, all with curriculum that places the civil sector at the center of the curricular perspective.
Accreditation Timeline 2019 -2020
The following dates are tentative projections for illustrative purposes and are subject to change.
- July 17: Initial Application (Section 1: Intent to Undergo Accreditation) available.
- August 30: Deadline to submit Initial Application and application fee.
- August 1—September 27: Interviews (Section 2) completed. Section 3 made available to applicant immediately following completion of interview.
- October 25: Deadline to submit Section 3. This concludes the application process.
- November 15: Accreditation Team to provides Preliminary Reports to ERB for their review and approval.
- November 29: Preliminary Reports sent to respective Applicants for their review and response.
- December 27: Deadline for Applicant to submit response to Preliminary Report to Accreditation Team.
- February 1: ERB submits final decisions to Accreditation Team.
- February 14: Accreditation Team announces ERB’s final decisions to respective Applicants.
- March 29: Accreditation Team produces Health of the Field report based on Accreditation findings.