Date and time: Wednesday, July 22nd, 12:30-2pm ET
- Very brief opening remarks
- Break-out discussions on topics such as:
- Enrollment trends and responses
- Remote Delivery Debriefing: What Have We Learned?
- Budget and Program Shifts: What’s Going on at Your University?
- The Nonprofit Academic Field: Systems-Level Strategies
- COVID-19 Nonprofit Surveys: Distribution and Results
Happy hour with trivia game to follow!
You do not have to be a NACC member to join us, but in order to keep the group somewhat small, we ask that registration be limited to two people from each program/organization in attendance. These are not formal panels, per se – the breakout sessions will be discussions, to enable us to learn from our colleagues’ experiences.
We will send out the registration form and zoom link in the coming months, for now, please save the date to your calendar.